Thanks for your attention. I am Haoran Bai, a Ph.D. candidate in School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, China. I am a member of Intelligent Media Analysis Group (IMAG) and advised by Prof. Jinshan Pan.
My research interest includes image dehazing, image/video enhancement and analysis, and related vision problems. You can contact me by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Here is [my CV], and you can find my publications and projects from [my github].
I have shared some [Blogs] to record my learning experience.
- Feb. 2020: One paper is accepted by CVPR 2020.
- Sep. 2019: First-Class Scholarship of Nanjing University of Science and Technology
- Sep. 2018: First-Class Scholarship of Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Cascaded Deep Video Deblurring Using Temporal Sharpness Prior
Jinshan Pan, Haoran Bai, and Jinhui Tang
In Proceedings of CVPR 2020
Stamp Detection and Recognition for Motor Vehicle Inspection Record Sheet Code
- Design an algorithm to detect and segment the stamp from the motor vehicle inspection record sheet.
- Develop a deep model based on CNN and LSTM to recognize characters in the stamp.
Web Crawler for Pixabay Code
- Automatically download pictures from website (pixabay.com) according to the input keywords.